Thursday, June 10, 2010

Teleshopping

Comics Project Dreamy 22Finally the color reaches "Comics Project" by the hand of this strip I made in 2000 for ""Strip Dreamys" Dreamers.com Site. The author of the script is Juanmito, who also created Jippy Virus; drawing and coloring is my contribution. I know that this strip is something old, and also I have on DeviantArt, but I will allow time to prepare the new material I present and I have planned it for several pages. In the next installment will give you more details.

Song of the week: Shakira, 'Waka Waka' ('This time for Africa'), theme of the 2010 World Cup.
Movie of the week: Ironman 2.

1 comentarios:

Online Teleshopping said...

Entertaining. Nice info. Thanks for letting us know about this. This will be enjoyable & interesting for all. Keep continue such sharings.

Post a Comment

Si te gustó el artículo, este anuncio te puede interesar 👇