Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Transformers - As fallen from the sky - page 02

Comics Project - Transformers - As Fallen from the Sky - page 02

Comics Project - Transformers - As fallen from the Sky - pag. 2

As I said last week, I invented the Autobot Racer, along with several others, based on the toy cars my brother Ricardo was playing. At that time I was so crazy about Transformers, that everything I saw, I wanted to draw transformed into robot. It occurs to me I should do more stories with those characters.
At the moment I am working on my last story for Comics Project, where I want to take advantage of years teaching electrical courses to develop that story. By the way, has no name yet! I am currently working on the profile of the characters, and most likely start drawing but the story is not completed in its entirety.

Song of the Week: Black Eyed Peas - Rock That Body.
Movie of the Week: The A-Team.


_____

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Si te gustó el artículo, este anuncio te puede interesar 👇