Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Infinite Crisis

Comics Project - Infinite Crisis

This week has progressed with the science fiction story I mentioned last week, and I have the issue and now I'm working on the characters. Little by little they'll be telling of the progress and maybe some preview. Meanwhile, we continue with the old strips of Mr. Dreamy.

If you've read DC Comics, you know what a "Crisis" means. It's usually an opportunity for the publisher to give a fresh start to his characters, or introduce new ones. The first and most famous is the so-called Crisis on Infinite Earths, which in 2006 was a continuation of the so-called Infinite Crisis .. That's what we pay homage these dialogues written by Juanmito, whom I had the honor of bringing in the graphics.

In the Song of the week, I'll make an exception, and instead to recommend a song, I recommend the soundtracks of the series Lost, Michael Giacchino. In fact, it's what I'm hearing at this time. : D

The Movie of the Week: Prince of Persia, Sands of Time.


_____

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Si te gustó el artículo, este anuncio te puede interesar 👇